At Armed Forces Tax, we believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen.
Each year, Marti attends 100 of hours of continuing professional education. Additionally, she teaches tax law to individuals and her peers. Marti is a member of National Association of Enrolled Agents, National Association of Tax Professionals and a variety of State Enrolled Agents Societies. She currently holds the unique position of being Vice President of both Iowa Society of Enrolled Agents and Wisconsin Society of Enrolled Agents. She is a graduate of National Tax Practice Institute and American Academy of Tax Practice. To further enhance her speaking qualities, she is a Graduate of the Legacy Series.
Armed Forces Tax provides a variety of services including:
- IF THE IRS IS CONTACTING YOU, we can “stand in your shoes” and talk to the IRS on your behalf. Don’t go it alone!!
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- IRS Collections Representation
- Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses, and individuals
- Ability to assist you regardless of wherever in the world you are located. Through our secure “file share” all documents you send and we receive are safe from hackers
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.